Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Real Estate Follow Up Letter

To
Daniel Christ
Sales manager
HCC Construction Company
6E, Hill towers, Western London
UK
12th June 2012
Subject: Real estate follow up letter for the apartment that we visited on 11th June 2012
Respected Sir
This is to inform you that yesterday we have visited your latest real estate residential complex project that is going on in the central London, UK .You will be pleased to know that both me and my family members are extremely happy about the location of the complex and
the pace at which the construction work is going on. I would therefore request you send me the details about the cost of buying an apartment in the area. I would be better if you send an employee of your company with the applying brochure so I can book apartment for myself as soon a possible. I would be highly obliged if you kindly send me the details regarding the initial booking amount, finance scheme available and the banks with which your company is having a tie up for a housing loan.

Looking forward for a positive response from your side and expecting better services from your behalf.
Yours’ sincerely
Robert Williams
44E, Buick Enclave, Central London
UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...