Saturday, December 17, 2016

Leave Application Letter

May 10, 2011
Mr. Rey Williams
Engineering Supervisor
Lucky Seven Construction Company
Angeles, Pampanga
Subject: Leave Application
Dear Mr. Williams,
I am formally sending this letter to let you know that my father has been diagnosed of having severe brain cancer stage 4 and his physician advice that his family should be with him since he was given a few days to live.  I really wanted to be in his side until the last breath that he may
have in this earth.  He is coming home this 15th of May from Canada and I want to spend the rest of his days with him.
We will welcome him on the 15th of May that is why I am applying for my leave from 15th of May up to the 22nd of May.  And for any incident that might happen I will let you know about it.
It is a severe case that I cannot just neglect that is why I am hoping for your understanding and kind consideration on my request leave for one week.  If there will be any changes, I will inform you at the earliest as possible.

Thanking you.
Yours sincerely,
Alex Steven
Asst. Supervisor
Lucky Seven Construction Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...