Monday, December 12, 2016

Invitation Decline Letter

To
Marlon Nuptial
General Manager (planning section)
TVR Software Development Private Limited
45, Stanford Street, Western London
UK
5th August 2012
Sub – Invitation decline letter.
Dear Mr. Marlon
I am writing this letter to inform you that I will not be able to attend the national software developers meet 2012 organized by your esteemed organization on 10th August 2012.I am feeling very sorry to inform you that I have to attend the international software technology
exhibition show on the same date in Los Angles, U.S.A.I am feeling very sad to decline your invitation as it was my intense desire to meet the young software developers of the nation. I had accepted the invitation from the organizers of the international software technology exhibition nearly three months ago. I am unable to decline from my commitment as it is matter of representing our country at the international level.

Hope that you will understand the tough circumstances I am struck into. I assure you that I will definitely attend the next edition of meet which is going to be held in 2013. I promise that I will be an integral part of the next year’s event. Sorry once again for not being able to attend the meet.
Thanking You
Dr .Wang Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...