Sunday, December 25, 2016

Medical Leave Application Letter

To
Charles David
Manager, Sales Department
Royals Enterprises Limited
Bradford
UK
10TH January 2014
Subject: Medical Leave Application Letter
Respected Sir,
I am Ronald Franz, working as a sales employee at your company. I am writing this letter to request for medical leave of absence from work, effective from 11th January 2014. Since past few days, I am experiencing an unusual pain in my stomach. I have consulted my
family doctor and upon consultation, I have been diagnosed with a problem of food poisoning.
Through this medical leave application letter, I request you to grant me 7 days of medical leaves that is from 11th January 2014 to 17th January 2014. I would be joining the office from 18th January 2014. These medical leaves are needed because doctors have advised a complete bed rest for 1 week. I would like to inform you that, Mr. Leo Bob, sales executive and my co-worker would be taking care of my job duties, during the course of my absence.

I have enclosed copy my doctor’s certificates and medical reports along with this letter for your kind referral. I request you to kindly grant me the medical leaves and reply at your earliest convenience.
Thanking you.
Sincerely,
Martin Shane
Sales Employee
Royals Enterprises Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...