Thursday, December 8, 2016

Relocation Hardship Letter

From
Andrew Princess
48, Russell Street, Western London
UK
Phone no-9632145789
Account number -7896352143
To
The Branch Manager
Great Eastern Co-Operative Bank Limited
56, Fletcher Street, Central London
UK
Sub- Relocation hardship letter
Respected Sir
I am writing this letter to inform you about the financial hardship that I am undergoing as I have to change my permanent location from central London to western London. I lost my
job couple of months back and finally have placed in another company forcing me relocate to western London. You must be aware of the fact that shifting from one location to another involves a lot of transportation expenses.

Since I was unemployed for the past two months all my savings have gone to make both the ends meet. I am therefore unable to pay the EMI of my car loan for the past two months. I would request you to grant me a moratorium of the loan for a period of five years. I will start paying the EMI’s of the car loan after one year once I get properly settled in the new town.

I am looking forward for necessary action in this regard from your side.
Yours sincerely
Andrew Princess
16th June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...