Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Medical Leave Letter

Mr. Martin Webley
Vineyard Street, Liverpool
Merseyside, L15 2PU
September 1, 2010
Ms. Wendy O’Prey
Manager
AAA Inc.
Liverpool
Re: Medical Leave Letter
Dear Ms. O’Prey,
I would like to request for a ten-day medical leave effective September 20-30 since I have a scheduled operation for a tumor in my leg.  My physician has required two days of
hospitalization and at least a week of bed rest at home to recover from the operation.
As per company rules, I have submitted a medical certificate from my physician including my medical record regarding the said tumor to the HR Department.
I will be able to return to work as soon as my physician declares me fit to use my leg again.  I have already briefed my colleagues in the department regarding work that have to be done during my absence.  If needed, I may be reached through my phone while I am at home.

Thank you.  Please inform me of any more requirements I must complete regarding my leave.
Sincerely,
Martin Webley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...