Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Bank charges hardship letter

Angela Cater
Innage Road, Birmingham
West Midlands, B34 2DU
December 1, 2010
Mr. Edward Shellard
Manager – Accounts
Birmingham Bank
Re: Loan no. 13333-5667
Dear Sir,
Good day!
I am writing this letter to explain the reason behind the overdue charges for my loan since last month.  I sincerely apologize for the delayed payments which happened because I had to undergo surgery for my arm which was broken in a car accident I figured in.  My injury from the
accident has also forced me to take a leave of absence from work for two weeks, thereby affecting my financial status.
I have already fully recovered and am back at work.  I am sure that I would be able to pay my overdue charges to your bank by the end of the month.  I hope you would consider my situation regarding my loan.

Thank you.
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...