Sunday, December 25, 2016

Leave Request Letter to Teacher

To
The class teacher,
Management Classes
Simon Missionary College of London,
#56, Oxford, Oxfordshire,
London, OX44
Date – 1st March 2013
Sub: Leave request letter
Dear teacher,
I request you to kindly grant me leave for two days starting from 4th March 2013 to 6th March 2013 as I have to visit my mother who is living in another state. She has not been keeping well since a few days and wants to see me soon. As my exams are also approaching in just a month’s time I will not be able to visit her after this time. It is very important for me to meet my mother as she
is the inspiration for me to pursue this course and I cannot miss meeting her especially when she is not keeping well.
Besides due to academic schedules and study pressure I have not visited my parents for over six months now. I therefore request you to kindly grant me leave for these 2 days and help me visit my parents before my exams start. I assure you that I will copy all the notes as soon as I come back and catch up with all the missed lessons without fail.

Kindly grant me leave and oblige.
Yours sincerely,
Jonathan Livingston,
Management Student,
Student Id : JL41.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...