Thursday, December 8, 2016

Hardship Short Sale Letter

To,
Ben Stiller
Purchase manager
Gas Garments Limited
34 Tango Charlie Street
South London, UK 3490
Dated: 12th of May 2012
Subject: Hardship short sale letter
Respected Mr. Stiller,
This letter is to express the hardship that I am going through in selling my products as the market condition is very bad. I would like to introduce myself as a vendor who sells materials required for manufacturing readymade garments.
I am facing lots of hardship in trying to sell my products though they are of good quality and have economic price. The products that I sell are silk products and I have the last
stock left. Once I am able to sell this stock I am planning to change my line of business and start selling cotton materials as that’s more in demand. This also being summertime there is no demand for silk garments. I have heard that your organization manufactures silk garments too and for that they stock raw materials. I would request you to take out time and have a look at my products and I can assure you that you won’t feel that your time has been wasted.

I would be grateful if you can relieve me of this hardship.
Regards,
Chris Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...