Thursday, December 15, 2016

Leave Letter Template

Martha Elizabeth Mariano
3rd Street Marcelino,
Pasay, Philippines
April 25, 2011
Allan Capistrano
1011 Ortigas Avenue,
Pasig City
1521
Dear Mr. Capistrano,
I am writing to you this letter for the reason of leave of absence this coming month of May.  I would like to ask for your permission for a 3day vacation leave because I need to go to our province for our grand family reunion of our Mariano Clan.
I assure you that the things that I need to be done will be completed before
I left for my vacation and I will accomplish the entire important documents before I leave.  I am already listing down other important matters that I need to endorse to my colleague so that there will be no other pending work will be left behind.
With this, I am asking for your respective permission on my leave on the 5th day of May and I will resume on the 8th day of the same month.  Again, I am thanking you in advance for your kind consideration and understanding on this matter.

Sincerely yours,
Martha Elizabeth Mariano

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...