Thursday, December 8, 2016

Send-off Party Invitation Letter

November 16, 2016
Valerie Brooks
Aldgate
London, E5 1LQ
Dear Valerie,
I will be leaving for Haiti next month for the Help Haiti Now rehabilitation mission.  I decided to participate in the activity and leave my work for a while since it has been my life-long wish to do volunteer work for the needy.  I will be staying there for two years and I hope to
gather friends and relatives before I leave and perhaps even gather additional donations you hope to share.
I am inviting you to my send-off party on December 10, 2010 at the London International.  I will be missing everyone and I want to spend a happy occasion before I leave.  I also look forward to your stories and experiences in volunteer work you have been involved in to prepare me for my stay in Haiti.
I really hope you could come despite your busy schedule.

Warm regards,
Thereze Smiths

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...