Thursday, December 8, 2016

Wedding Invitation Letter

June 1, 2010
Ellen Smith
Holloway Road
London, N6 9DB
Dear Ellen,
I hope this letter finds you in good health and spirit.  I am in the best condition that I have ever been in the past years as I am in good care of William, who I have been dating for two years now.
I am delighted to tell you that two months ago, William proposed to me and I happily accepted.  We will be getting married next month and I would like to invite you
and Davis to attend the wedding ceremonies.  We dearly want to share this momentous event with relatives and close friends.  Davis and you made it possible for William and I to meet.  Your presence will surely make our exchange of wedding vows a more joyous event.
The wedding will be held on August 23 at our local church.  The motif of the wedding is semi-formal blue.

I hope to see you at the wedding!
Sincerely,
Lisbeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...