Thursday, December 15, 2016

Sample Leave letter

Jennifer San Juan
118, Diamond Street
NZ
March 25, 2011
Kian Lim
Harry Lim Auto Machine Services
Bulgury Road
NZ
Subject: Application for leave.
Dear Mr. Lim,
I hereby apply for leave for about 3 days starting to April 8 to April 11, 2011 this is for the reason of school activity of my children that needs to attend to.  I apologize for the inconvenience that it will bring to you, but I hope you can give me approval on this matter.  This is a yearly
activity in my children’s school and the parents should also be present in the program.
It is a great honor for me if you will allow me to have my leave on the three days time.  Now, in order to ensure that I will not miss anything for my work, I start doing my task ahead and I am starting to endorse some of the important matters that I should leave as well to my immediate colleague.

Again, I am asking for your permission and hoping to grant my application for leave.
Sincerely yours,
Jennifer San Juan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...