Saturday, December 17, 2016

Marriage Leave Application Letter

Liz Que
Accounting Manager
Go Foods Corporation
May 11, 2011
Mr. Harold Ambrocio
Go Foods Corporation
NZ
Dear Mr. Ambrocio,
I am Liza Que from accounting department and I work as one of your accounting manager in your respective company.  I take immense gratitude of inviting you to my coming wedding day to my fiancĂ©, Arnold Sy on the 11th of June 2011.  I will send you the formal invitation prior the
wedding day.  The main reason of my letter is to request to your good office to grant me a leave of absence for 2 weeks starting on the 1st of june and resume on june 15.
This is one of the happiest moments of my life that I am waiting for and hope you can forgive me on my request of leave of absence.  Kindly treat my absence as informed leave and oblige.  I would be highly grateful if you could grant me this leave and also bless me a happy married life.
Looking forward for your kind approval on this matter.  Again, my deepest appreciation on this matter.

Sincerely yours,
Liz Que
Accounting Manager
Go Foods Corporation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...