Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Student loan harship letter

Mr. George O’Reilly
Mount Avenue, Chingford
London, E4 7SY
October 23, 2010
Mr. Michael Eastwood
Student Services Department
London University
Re: Account no. 111111-333
Dear Mr. Eastwood:
This letter is with regard to my delayed payment for my loan dues last month.  I apologize for my delinquency in paying my loan; this is because I had to pay unexpected bills last
month.  My sister got sick last month and I had to pay some medical bills due to her hospitalization.  My parents did not have enough finances at the time to pay for the medicines.
I am a good student, maintaining excellent grades since my first year in the university.  I firmly wish to continue and finish my studies in your university and I am hoping this incident will not lead to my removal from the university.  I would be very thankful if you allow me to modify my loan.

Thank you.
Respectfully,
George O’Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...