Thursday, December 15, 2016

Vacation Leave Letter

Ms. Danah Richardson
Keppel Street
London, WC2E 7HT
November 20, 2010
Mr. Philip Smith
Manager
Smith&Smith Co.
Dear Mr. Smith,
I write this letter to formally file a vacation leave on December 20-23 as I have to leave town early to attend a family affair in celebration of Christmas.  I have not yet
consumed the rest of my leave credits and I am sure that I am still eligible for four days of leave.
The projects I am handling are already nearing completion and my staff ar highly capable of taking care of the rest of the requirements during my leave.  I will immediately resume work after the Christmas holidays.
If I need to be contacted for any reason during my leave, please contact me through my phone or email address.
Thank you.  I look forward to your positive action regarding this matter.

Sincerely yours,
Danah Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...