Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Medical hardship letter

Mr. Ian Morgan
Worsley Road, Leytonstone
London, E14 3JN
September 1, 2010
Mr. Robin Crampton
Manager
North Mortgage Company
Re:  Loan no. 5555-4444
Dear Mr. Crampton:
I write this letter to seek extension of my loan with your company.  I was diagnosed with lung cancer three months ago and started undegoing a series of treatments for the
illness.  I have already begun chemotherapy and my finances and savings are extremely inadequate to pay for all my medical bills.
In this regard, I am hoping for a loan modification.  I have regularly been paying my dues and have maintained a good record with your company.  I assure you that I will find ways to keep paying my dues on time.
Should you have any inquiries, please contact me at 020 8956 7088.
Thank you.  I sincerely hope you would consider my request to negotiate a loan extension.

Respectfully,
Ian Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...