Monday, December 19, 2016

Leave Permission Letter

To
Peter Phelps
General Manager (Maintenance Department)
LPU Electronics Corporation
56, New Town, Eastern London
UK
5th August 2012
Sub – leave permission letter.
Dear Mr. Peter
I am writing this letter to seek your permission for two days leave from the office on 10th and 11th of August 2012.It need to visit my ailing mother who is admitted in the nearby city
hospital for her open heart surgery. The surgery is scheduled to be started at 10 am on 10th August 2012 and my presence it extremely important as there is nobody else in my family to look after her. I also have to sign the no objection before the start of the surgery. You must be aware of the fact that open heart surgery is a time consuming affair and as per the doctor’s advice it will take minimum of 12 hours to complete the entire operational procedure. I would request you to kindly grant me two days leave for this purpose.

Hope that you will grant me permission for the emergency leave. I will wait for positive reply in his regard from your side. I would like to thank you for considering my leave permission application letter.
Yours Sincerely
Robert Wills
Junior Manager (Maintenance Department)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...