Thursday, December 8, 2016

Personal Hardship Letter

From
Jack Kerry
87, Einstein Avenue, Northern London
UK
Phone number -986574563
To
The General Manager
National Electricity Corporation
56, Central towers, London
UK
Sub- Personal hardship letter
Respected sir
I want to inform that I have been working as superintendent engineer of your corporation for the past twenty years. I want inform you about the personal hardship that I have to
bear for the last five years. As you know that my promotion of senior manager is due to me for the last ten years but till date it has not materialized. I have been working in the same pay scale for the last ten years.
Now although I am eligible for promotion I do not understand the reasons of not getting promoted .Since my take home pay is same as it was ten years back; I have suffer from severe financial hardships as my liabilities have increased because my children had grown up. High inflation has increased the prices of general commodities by almost 400 per cent. You can imagine the kind of personal hardship I am a subjected to.

I would request you that I being a loyal employee of your corporation to give me promotion as soon as possible; because now it is becoming highly unsustainable for me to survive in this situation.
Yours sincerely
Jack Kerry
16th June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...