Thursday, December 8, 2016

Real Estate Hardship Letter

From
Neil Bond
56, Residential Complex, Central Avenue
Western London, UK
Phone number-1234578965
Account number-14569873263
To
Phelps Flattop
General Manager
Great eastern bank of London
New South ales city Branch, London
UK
Sub- Real estate hardship letter
Respected sir
I want to inform you I have taken housing loan from your bank ten years ago with a payback period of thirty years in order to fund a luxury apartment. For the past ten years I have
successfully been able to pay up all my EMI till the month of March 2012.Fianncial trouble started with me in the month of April 2012 when I lost my job because my company went bankrupt because of the ongoing recession cycle.

Since the month of April 2012 I am not having any job but I am trying my level best by continuously giving interview in different companies in order to land up a job as soon as possible. Unfortunately I have not being able to bag any job till now. My financial conditions are declining every month as I am using my savings to meet the basic necessities of day to day life.

I am requesting to understand the situation of my financial hardship and would request you restructure my real estate housing loan so that I do not lose it possession.
Yours sincerely
Neil bond
16th June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...