Monday, December 12, 2016

Reply Interview Invitation Letter

To
Nathan Brown
Director (Recruitment Cell)
PLB Software Technology Private Limited
45, Martin Street, Northern London
UK
5th August 2012
Sub – Reply interview invitation letter.
Dear Mr. Nathan
I am writing this letter to confirm my attendance for the interview invitation letter send to me from your department for the post of Sales Executive. I will reach the administrative building of  the company by 9 am on 10th August 2012.I am really excited for the interview as I
have prepared hard for it. It is my dream to become an employee of your behemoth organization where every employee is given the equal opportunity for career growth. I consider myself to be an apt candidate for the post as I have required qualification and prior work experience to efficiently handle the day to day challenges of a Sales Executive.

I would like to thank you once again for giving me the opportunity to prove my talent in the subsequent rounds of the formal interview session. I am confident to perform well in the personal interview and look forward to work with the motivated work force of your ever growing company. I have received the details of the documents that I have to carry on the interview date and will make sure to be present on time.
Yours Sincerely
David Howling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...