Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Follow Up Rejection Letter

To
Grieg Noel
HR Manager
Paramount Industries Limited
Regency Place, Luxembourg
UK
12th June 2012
Subject: Follow up to the rejection letter that was send to me on 11th June 2012
Respected Sir
I am writing this letter to express my grievances about the rejection letter that was send to me from your organization on 11the June 2012.I want to inform you that I have applied for the post senior consultant in you esteemed organization on the vacancy advertised in
the daily newspaper on 1st May 2012.I have attended the interview that was called on 25th May 2012.Despite performing extraordinarily from the rest of potential candidates in the interview I was a bit shocked to  get the rejection letter from your company. I had the necessary qualification for the job profile and my years of experience in a similar position in other company were not posed by other candidates. I feel humiliated that despite having all the qualities I was rendered unfit for the job.

I would be highly obliged if you kindly let me know the reason which led to the cancellation of my candidature so that I can improve upon it in the future .Looking forward for a reply from your side.
Yours’ sincerely
Prince Andrews
94, Central apartments, Birmingham
UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...