Sunday, December 25, 2016

Real Estate Investor Marketing Letter

September 1, 2010
Mr. Robin Wales
Rubery, Rednal
Birmingham, West Midlands
B48 0lq
Dear Mr. Wales,
Being Able To Have One’s Own Home Is A Dream Each One Longs To Fulfill In Their Lifetime.  If You Have Reached That Point In Life Where You Want To Fulfill This Dream, Then This Is A Time That I Can Offer You My Services.  As A Real Estate Investor For Fifteen Years, I Can Help You Find Or Build The Perfect House You Wish To Have.  I Can Offer You A Wide
Array Of Houses And Lots In Different Locations And I Am Sure That You Will Be Able To Find The One To Suit Your Needs And Your Taste.  The Houses I Offer Are Located In Various Kinds Of Locations, From The Bustling City To The Quieter, More Serene Rural Scene.
Call Me Anytime If You Are Wish To Avail Of My Services And I Will Gladly Discuss With You The Choices You Have.

Sincerely,
Mr. Malcolm Wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...