Thursday, December 15, 2016

Long Leave Letter

2nd Assistant Store Manager
Jell France Foods Corporation
New Delhi, US
January 13, 2011
To
Store Manager,
Jell France Foods Corporation,
New Delhi, US
Dear Mr. Guiao,
I am now in my 9th month period of my pregnancy and anytime from now I am entitled to give birth.  And for this matter, my doctor advices to have a long leave vacation for my maternity concern.  My ob-gyne told me that it is a caesarean method that is why it is in a longer span of
my vacation leave.  My doctor instructs me to have a leave for 3months in order to assure my good health and the health of my baby as well.  I have herewith my medical documents and prescription so that you can refer to.
I am please to ask for your approval for this long leave of my vacation and as soon as I am fit to back to work, you can expect much on my contribution to my position.

Again, I thank you and the team for all understanding on the matter, and wishing you all the best.
Sincerely yours,
Connie Villo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...