Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Hardship letter to creditors

Ms. Erika Vinney
Edge Hill, Liverpool
Merseyside, L7 8JH
April 1, 2010
Mr. David Ebdon
AAA Mortgage Company
Re:  Loan no. 123-00000
Dear Mr. Ebdon:
I am an entrepreneur who put up a local convenience store as a source of income.  I am a single mother of two children and have no other means to support my family except through my small business endeavor.  However, I was forced to close down my store when one of
my children fell seriously ill three months ago.  I am still in debt over hospital bills and currently have no means to pay my mortgage payment.
With my current financial status, I cannot afford to pay my home mortgage.  Still, I do not want to lose my home and have it foreclosed and I am hoping that your company could help me.  I am willing to follow the necessary steps so that I will not lose my home while I am also doing my best to have a new source of income.

Respectfully,
Erika Vinney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...