Thursday, December 8, 2016

Credit Card Hardship Letter

To,
Mark Taylor
Credit Card Department head
Axis Credit Lending Agency
56 Oscar Green Street
New York, New Jersey 4590
Dated: 2nd of April 2012
Sub: Hardship in paying my credit card dues
Respected Mr. Taylor,
This letter is in regards to the credit card of your organization held by me. This is to bring to your notice that I going through a hardship in repaying my credit card dues.
I have a total outstanding amount of five thousand pounds in my
credit card and I have a credit limit of ten thousand pounds. I have been unable to pay my credit card dues last month as I have lost my job due to the downsizing taking place at my organization. I have exhausted all my savings and so there is a default in making credit card payment. Above that due to the default the interest rate and the late payment fee gets added to the amount due.

I would request you to take my hardship into consideration and stop the addition of interest rate and late payment fee. If required I agree to go for a settlement though that will affect my credit rating. I would be highly grateful if you can help me in this regards.
Thanking you,
Glenn Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...