Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Maternity Leave Letter

Angeline Wellings
Stalmine Road, Liverpool,
Merseyside, L9 5AY
September 21, 2010
Mr. Michael Crossick
Manager
ABLE Company
Liverpool
Re: Application for Maternity Leave
Dear Mr. Crossick,
I write this letter to apply for maternity leave starting October 20.  The latest ultrasound and check-up with my obstetrician has confirmed that I may give birth anytime in the
third week of October.
I have enlcosed the application form for maternity leave as well as my doctor’s certificate stating the details of my due date.  This is in compliance with company rules and regulations regarding maternity leave.
I will report back to work on the third week of December as long as there are no complications or problems with my delivery.  I am sure the staff is highly capable of completing the work during my absence.  If needed, I can be reached by the staff through my number and email address.

Please inform me if there is anything more I should do with regards to my application.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Angeline Wellings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...