Monday, December 19, 2016

Leave Extend Request Letter

To
John Higgs
General Manager (Finance Department)
KLC Steel Corporation
UK
10TH August 2012
Sub-leave extended request letter.
Dear Mr. John
I am writing this letter to request you extend my leave for fifteen days more. You must be aware that I have met with a serious accident while commuting to the office two months back. I had taken two months leave on medical grounds in order to get all my injuries healed which I had
sustained because of the accident. Unfortunately I have not been able to recover completely from the injuries and the doctors have advised me fifteen days more bed rest. I would request you to kindly extend my medical leave by fifteen days more. Earlier my leave was to expire on 15th August 2012 but I would request you to extend it to 30th August 2012 on medical grounds. I will join my regular work on 1st September 2012.

Hope that you will consider my plea and extend my leave further by fifteen days. I will look forward for a positive reply in this regard from your side. I am herewith enclosing the reports and the prescription of my doctor along with this cover letter.
Yours Sincerely
Mark Boucher
Purchase Manager
KLC Steel Corporation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...