Monday, December 19, 2016

Early Maternity Leave Letter

To
June Dickens
Chief Nurse In-charge
BVL Hospitals Private Limited
67, Central Town, Westerns London
UK
5th August 2012
Sub – Early maternity leave letter.
Dear Mrs. June
I am writing this letter to apply for early maternity leave. Earlier my leave was approved by your department from 10th September 2012 to 10th January 2013.Now as per the
doctor’s advice I would request you to kindly pre pone the maternity leave by one month i.e. from10th August 2012.I am enclosing a doctor’s report to support my case. It would be great if you grant me early maternity leave from 10th August 2012 to 10th  January 2013.The doctors have advised me complete bed rest as I have become weak  and my immunity level has dropped down to a very alarming levels. The doctors said that if I will continue work under such stressful condition then it would adversely affect the health my baby as well as mine.

I strongly believe that you will accept my early maternity leave. I will wait for an approval letter from your department in this regard .Please let me know if I need to submit any other documents for getting the leaves approved.
Yours Sincerely
Rose Hilton
Nurse Supervisor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...