Sunday, December 25, 2016

Medical Emergency Leave Letter

To
The HR Manager,
Rupert Associates,
#4, Caerphilly,
Mid Glamorgan,
London, CF83
Date : 14th August 2013
Sub: Medical Emergency Leave Letter
Dear Sir,
I am hereby writing this letter to avail medical emergency leave. I have been suffering with severe chest pain since last week and on diagnosis it has been found that I am having
blockage in my heart valves’. On account of this I have been advised by my cardiologist to undergo angioplasty which is scheduled on 17th August 2013 without any delay to avoid further damage to the heart. I have also been advised complete bed rest for a period of one month after the surgery.
I understand that the work at the office will suffer when I take sudden leave but even I am helpless and doing so only on account of a personal medical emergency.  I am submitting all the relevant medical papers to our human resources department and the contact details of my family members in case there is any requirement to get in touch with me.

I hope that our organization will understand the circumstances under which I am taking this leave and grant me medical emergency leave without fail.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Ruthann Jesus,
EMP id – RJ1144

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...