Thursday, December 8, 2016

Perfect Hardship Letter

From
Brendon Jacobs
99, Berlin Street, Southern London
UK
Phone no-789632541
Account no-57563124836
To
Adam Palls
Branch manager
National bank of London
56, Business Street, London
UK
Sub- Perfect hardship letter
Respected sir
I want to inform you I have taken a personal loan from your back which need to be paid off in EMI’s in 20 years. I have successfully paid the EMI for the last six years without any break. But I am unable to pay the EMI for the last three months because of the financial hardship that I
am going through. I have lost my job couple of months back as the company had gone bankrupt.
My car has been stolen in the past month. Recently a burglary took place a couple days back with the robber flying off with expensive ornaments of my wife and all the cash that I have saved till now. You can understand the kind of mental as well as the financial trauma I am passing through. Now I am searching for job by roaming day and night giving interviews in the different companies. Now I do not have enough cash to buy two times meal from the market.

I would request you grant me personal loan further which I will immediately pay back once I get my job.
Yours sincerely
Brendon Jacobs
16th June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...