Friday, December 16, 2016

Leave Letter Example

Jennylyn Duran
111, New Road
Salcedo Street
Makati
Date: February 13, 2011
Jeffrey Aguash
Aguash Motor City
New Manila
Subject: Application for leave.
Dear Mr. Aguash,
I wish to hereby apply for leave from the 25th of February, 2011 till the 2nd day of March, 2011 as I have to go out of town in the celebration of our 10th wedding anniversary of my husband.
As discussed with you earlier, during this period, all the
necessary documents that I need to be done are all completed before hand and I also endorsed some remaining important matters to my colleague Jessica so that she can also oversee some other matters that pertains to my job, and have informed her that you would be assisting them in case of any problems or might call me if necessary.  I can easily reach if there is a need for my assistance as well.

Thank you for considering my leave application. In case of an emergency during the time I am on leave, I can be contacted on my cell phone (0917-456-1314) or my email (jennylyndurar_17@gmail.com).
Thanking You,
Jennylyn Duran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...