Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Internship Follow Up Letter

To
Harris Brown
General Manager
Flying machine private limited
44, Lolyd Street, Northern London
UK
12th June 2012
Subject:   internship follow up letter that I have done in your esteemed organization from 1st to 10th June 2012
Respected Sir
I am writing this letter to express my gratitude towards your organization for providing me with such a wonderful opportunity to do internship of ten days. It was a
lifetime experience to get hand to hand with the real life working environment in an industry. I came across the real meaning of punctuality and professionalism. This short stint in your company has made me more confident as I am able to correlate my theoretical knowledge with the practical situations. I would like to thank the entire training team form the core of my heart for making the internship a joyful experience. Further I would like extend my sincere regards to the employees for being so humble and helpful because without their support the internship would have being impossible to be completed.

After successfully completion of my internship I am looking forward to become a permanent employee in your organization. Please do inform me in case you have openings for the fresher candidate.
Yours’ sincerely
Paddy Upton
3B, Prince Street, Central London
UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...