Thursday, December 8, 2016

Military Hardship Letter

To,
Garry Lawyer
Loan Department Head
Nemesis Financial Services Limited
45 Glen Eagle Street
New City, UK 3490
Dated: 12th of June 2012
Subject: Unable to pay loan installment because of military hardship
Respected Mr. Lawyer,
This letter is in regards to the home loan that I have with your organization. This is to bring to your notice that I am unable to pay the monthly installment of my loan due to military hardship.
I am in the military in the position of a lieutenant posted in a
desert in Iraq. The location where I am posted there is no facility to access internet or any method of making payment through my card. It is located far away from the city life. I would be posted here for at least next five months.
Above that I am not carrying any money with me or any documents related to my home loan. The only family member that I have is my aged mother who stays alone in UK but she does not have the money to deposit the installment as I am unable to send her money.

I request you to understand my hardship and find out a solution for the same.
Yours faithfully,
Roger Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...