Thursday, December 8, 2016

Academic Hardship Letter

To,
Mike Myers
Head Dean
London School of Economics
56 Terror Way Street
London, United Kingdom 2156v
Dated: 10th of July 2012
Respected Mr. Myers,
This is to bring to your notice that I am going through an academic hardship and as a result I am unable to pay my college fees. I am pursuing Bachelors in Economics from your college and studying in the third year.
I had passed out my schooling from a Government aided school and so all my education expenses were taken care of by the school. You must be aware that I am
an orphan and all these years I was paying my college fees by working part time. I was working as a waiter in a café, but the cafe has now shut down. As a result I am currently jobless. If I am unable to pay my fees for next three months I would be asked to leave the college. I would request you to take my case into consideration and give me a scholarship. I was the topper in the State Level Exam in the last semester.

I would be really thankful if you could consider my situation and help me come out of this.
Regards,
Frank Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...