Monday, December 12, 2016

Birthday Party Invitation Letter

From,
Ms. Rose Evans
Wager Street, Bow
London, E5 4JD
To,
Ms. Valerie Brooks
Aldgate
London, E5 1LQ
Dear Valerie,
I am turning twenty one this coming Saturday. I have arranged a small party on Sunday at the Fire ‘n’ Ice restaurant that is close to your place at 1600 hours. I wish your presence on the occasion.
The party is an informal one and is a theme based one. So, you are requested to dress based on Hawaiian theme. The party would be a great time to catch up with all our old friends and have fun just like old times. There is a dance party in the beginning and after that there is arrangement of snacks and dinner. I will also mail you the details of the party.
I will look forward to meet you at the party and would appreciate if you could confirm your presence well before time so that I can make the arrangements accordingly.
Warm Regards,

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...