Thursday, December 8, 2016

Graduation Invitation Letter

November 21, 2010
Ms. Valerie Evans
Wager Street, Bow
London, E5 4JD
Dear Ms. Evans,
After four years of hard work, I am finally graduating from college this month.  I couldn’t have done it without the love and support of relatives, friends, and other people who have helped me one way or another through my long journey.
Throughout my stay in college, I have spent countless hours in
the library.  As the university librarian, you have aided me in my research, even giving me bits and pieces of advice and tips that have eased my time in the library.  You have already become a friend to me and I greatly appreciate all your help.  For me, you are one of those people that have taught me valuable lessons that I could use as I continue my education.
I hope you can attend the graduation ceremonies.  There will be a party at our house after the event and I invite you to attend to.  My parents have heard all about you and wish to meet you at last.

Sincerely,
Racquel Beats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...