Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Leave Letter to Principal

To
Alex Fletcher
Principal
St. Peters High School
45, Free School Street, Central London
UK
5th August 2012
Sub – leave letter to principal.
Dear Mr. Alex
I am writing this letter to inform you that my son Name-Mark Suzuki is a regular student of class 8th standard in your school. I would request you to kindly grant my son ten days leave form school starting from 15th August 2012 to 25th August 2012 on the account of my
sister’s marriage at my native home town located at the remote areas of the western London. It is extremely important for me to attend my sister’s marriage along with my family members as I am the elder brother. Therefore all the responsibility of arranging as well as presiding over the marriage function is on my shoulders. I can assure you that my son will work overtime in order to complete all the accumulated back logs.

Hope that you will grant leave permission to my son for ten days. I will wait for a positive reply in this regard from your side. I would like to thank you for taking your busy time out in order to read my letter.
Thanking You
Zen Suzuki
Father of Mark Suzuki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...