Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Follow Up Appointment Letter

To,
Norman Creed
Manager of HR
Universal Garments Limited
123 Yankee Doodle Street
Bristol, United Kingdom 2390
Dated: 10th of July 2012
Subject: Letter for follow up of appointment letter
Respected Mr. Creed,
This is in regards to the job that I have got in your organization in the position of an assistant manager. You were supposed to send me my courier report last week which I have not
received till now so I decided to send you this follow up letter.
I had appeared for an interview in your organization on 1st of July 2012 for the position of an assistant manager. My job was confirmed and I had also got the offer letter on spot. I was also told that my appointment letter would be sent to me as the joining date had not been confirmed. It was said that I would receive the appointment letter in a week’s time. It has been more than one week and I have not yet received it. I can’t even join without the appointment letter.

I would request you to look into this matter and mail me a copy of the appointment letter. I am really keen on joining your organization.
Regards,
Dave What More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...