Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Law School Follow Up Letter

To
Zenith Hall
Principal
New Olga Group of laws school
Canterbury, London,
UK
12th June 2012
Subject: Follow up to the application form submitted by me for admission in your law school
Respected Sir,
I have submitted the required admission form for taking admission in the bachelor course offered by your esteemed law school. I would like to add that I have
got all the necessary criteria that are required for securing a seat in you reputed Law College. I would be a great honor for me to pursue my graduate studies in your college. I am deeply interested in knowing the exact dates when we will be called upon for the interview and the group discussion sessions. I would like to know what kind of preparation that I have to undertake for cracking interview and the group discussion. I would be great if you mail me the names of the books and the required study material which will be helpful for my preparation for the group discussion and the interview rounds.

I am eagerly waiting for the reply from your side soon and the actual date of commencing of the second round of the admission procedure.
Yours’ sincerely
Angelo Flexi
98, Sky Lark Residential town, Luxemburg
London,UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...