Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Follow Up Complaint Letter

To
Mark Twain Name
Senior Deputy Chairman Designation
Bristol Metropolitan development authority
24, South Wales, London
UK
12th June 2012
Subject: Follow up to a complaint letter that I have sent to you on 25th May 2012
Respected Sir
I would like to draw the attention of the concerned authorities of the metropolitan development that I have wrote a letter to your department dated 25th May 2012 regarding the problems that I am facing at my residence due to interrupted water supply. In the
last couple of months the water pressure during the supply hours has become extremely erratic. As a result my overhead storage tank remains half filled leading to a severe scarcity of water at my residence.
I have family of four with two growing kids. It has become extremely difficult for us to carry our routine operations comfortable with such a small quantity of water. I would further like to add here that all the necessary dues and water taxes have been regularly serviced by me up to date.

Therefore I would request you to kindly take necessary actions so that the normal water supply is restored at my residence as soon as possible.
Yours’ sincerely
Tony Grieg
3/4/B Michael faraday colony
Bristol, London
UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...