Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Post Interview Follow Up Letter

To
Gary Kirsten
Senior HR Manager
Johnson Steel Works
Luxemburg, Industrial Area
London, UK
12th June 2012
Subject: Follow up letter to the interview which I had attended on 30th May2012
Respected Sir
It was a great pleasure for me to attend the interview for the post of sales manager in the commercial department of you esteemed company Johnson Steel Works dated 30th May 2012.I would really like to thank the entire interviewing team for providing me with such a
wonderful experience. The positive aspect of the interview was that it has made me more confident than before as I was able to answer most of the question. The notable thing about the interviewing procedure was that there was a flawless co-ordination among the members who asked question from almost every filed that I was related to. The members of the interview board made me very comfortable.

I am curiously waiting for the result of the interview and look forward to work with the strong intellectual workforce in your reputed organization. Please let me know in case if I need to submit any other documents or information for completing any formalities.
Yours’ sincerely
Tim Jobs
99, Sky Hill Towers, Central London
UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...