Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Application Follow Up Letter

From:
Coxs Lane,
Chipping Norton ,
Oxfordshire ,
OX7 4LF
To:
Famous Cosmetics
Dudbrook Road,
Brentwood ,
CM14 5TQ
Sir,
In response to your ad in Internet web site, r, I have submitted my resume for the vacant position in your organization.  I am sure you have already reviewed by resume and a decision is pending from your end. Meanwhile, I took this privilege to submit a follow up letter to you
to enable you to know that I am eagerly awaiting your response and will be willing to accept your offer immediately.
I also wish to assure you about the best services to your organization which will be efficient, effective and fully performing in true conduct. Kindly contact me for any information that is required by you in order to take a decision and I am also forwarding a copy of resume for your immediate reference.

Please mail me or contact me for any further information and I will be quite prompt in sending a reply to you quickly.
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...