Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Follow Up Letter After Resume

From:
Pencader ,
Dyfed ,
SA39
9HL
To:
Major Achievements Corp
95, Chorley Rd,
Bolton ,
Lancashire , BL5 3PG
This is to bring to your kind notice that I submitted a resume earlier this month for a suitable position in your company. This was in reference to the advertisement published in
daily newspaper.
I hereby confirm to you that I am interested in working for your company and I am confident that my skills, would definitely be a great match for this position.
I also assure you that I would endeavor to the fullest to deliver quality work and would stand upright in all my performance of duties and responsibilities.

If necessary, I shall be at your convenience to forward a copy of resume and other relevant details of certificates of my education, and if any additional information is required, please mail me or call me # . I shall surely be much prompt in giving a reply to you always.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...