Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Follow Up Letter After the Meeting

From:
Woodley House,
64-65, Rabans Close,
Aylesbury ,
Buckinghamshire ,
HP19 8RS
To:
Computer Corp
St. Huberts Rd,
Blackburn ,
Lancashire ,
BB6 7AR
It was the most precious time with the exchange of communication on various aspects of job requirements. In fact I could learn and understand more about your expectations for the
position  vacant in your company.  I am also confident that I can prove valuable to you in delivering perfect quality of services.
After having successfully completed my education, apprenticeship, this is my first job that I have applied for and it is certainly a very good position for me to start with which can bring many benefits to me in the near future.

The valuable education, skill and capabilities will further enable me to work for you in the most efficient manner. Thank you for your kind words stated on my application and resume. I am surely looking forward to work for your organization and I am quite enthusiastic to receive your reply.

For any additional information required, please call me # or mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...