Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Follow Up Letter After Job Interview

From:
21, Vicarage Rd,
Cromer ,
Norfolk ,
NR27 9DQ
To:
Popular Constructions
18, Glen View Road,
Burnley ,
Lancashire , BB11 2QN
Mr/Ms
After attending the job interview on [ ], I have carefully reviewed and analyzed all the important needs of the vacant  position.  I am quite confident that I can take up all the duties and responsibilities most respectfully and also consider a good discharge of all areas.
Some of my strong accomplishments in the past include that
I was able to take some concrete decisions which proved to be very successful.
With the strength in work experience, I am sure that I will be able to deliver perfect services to your organization. I also assure you that certainly I will keep up the goals and objectives of your organization and will work towards successful achievement of company’s business operations.

Kindly call me or mail for any additional info that is required and I will be prompt in forwarding a reply to you. I truly honor and respect your decisions and earnestly looking forward to receive the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...