Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Interview Follow Up Letter

From:
Avalon Court,
High St, Glastonbury ,
Somerset ,
BA6 8SZ
To:
Ready Foods Corp
88, Doods Road,
Reigate ,
Surrey , RH2 0NR
Thank you so much for your time and it was a privilege to attend an interview with you. I am writing this letter to consider me for your decision to fill up the vacancy in your organization.
As informed to you earlier during the interview, I will
be receiving graduation certificate in this month and fortunately, I was able to find your company for my first job. It was a great experience for me to meet you and to know more about your company operations.
I am confident that my education and skills, in understanding more about the job requirements and to give the best performance will surely be of great help to me.
I have enclosed a copy of references that may be of some use to you to know more about me.

Thank you once again for the opportunity and you can reach me at #  or mail me for any additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...