Monday, December 2, 2013

Business inquiry letter

Mr. Keith Pistorius
Park Road, Manor Park
London, E15 5HG
January 30, 2010
Technical Department
Great Appliances, Inc.
London
To Whom It May Concern:
I would like to inquire about the products that you posted in your advertisement in the UK Daily last week.  I am interested in the new line of kitchen appliances that you are
selling and I want to ask several questions before finally deciding to purchase the said products.  I have not found the answers to my questions in your company’s website.
  • Do you offer special discounts for bulk orders and how many items should I purchase to avail of the discounts?
  • Will the kitchen appliances be compatible for use in other countries?
I am planning to buy several products to send to friends in Asian countries and I wanted to make sure that these would be usable.
I hope to receive your response to these queries the earliest possible through my email

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Keith Pistorius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...