Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Letter to a Daughter

To,
Paulo Fernandez,
#13, Freeland Park,
West End Regent Street,
Poole,
BH15 9EL
01st March 2012
My Dearest Daughter Paulo,
I still have fresh memories of the day you enter our lives as an angel. The entire family was in a joyous mood when you arrived. While I still have memories so fresh as if it were yesterday, you have grown up from being my little girl to a wonderful woman. I am proud of
you as a mother.
I am writing this letter to bless you with all the best things that you deserve on the eve of Christmas and the years ahead. I also thank God for blessing me with a daughter like you. I wish and pray for the health, wealth and prosperity for your entire family on this Christmas. May God Bless you with a very Merry Christmas and a memorable year.

With Lots Of Love,
Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...