Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Letter Format

From,
Ms Gracie,
Boston University Girls Hostel,
Boston
To,
Mrs Scott,
C-12, Lake Lane 17,
Macau
Dear Mom,
I hope this letter finds all of you in good health. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year. Like last couple of years, my studies have denied me even this time to share this Christmas time with my family. Nevertheless, it is just a matter of
one year now. I hope you all are enjoying this festive time. Mom, I miss your muffins like so dearly that I just don’t like any of the cake pastries available here. I hope Dad finds some time from his work to rest his shoulder and have some quality time during this Christmas.
Tell Prince that I am dying to throw a snow ball at him and I dearly wish to be there to do so. Give my regards to Dad and once again, wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Always missing you,

Yours lovingly,
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...